Teach English Abroad

If you have graduated in the last three years and are currently unemployed, you could be eligible for a British Council subsidised place to study a Trinity CertTESOL or Cambridge CELTA course at a UK training centre in 2013.  More details about eligibility and how to apply can be found on the British Council website, and you need to apply by 30 September.