No expert knowledge is required. You will be asked some questions about whether you have any career plans. If so, what are they and where have/will you find information to help you with your career planning.
Graduate Prospects are undertaking this research to improve the products and services Graduate Prospects offers, and a wide cross section of undergraduates, graduates and postgraduates is required.
You will have a telephone interview on a mutually convenient time and date during the fortnight of 29th July -15th August. The telephone interview will take no longer than 45 minutes.
If you are interested please email email@example.com by 29th July 2013 with the following information:
• Your name
• Which university or institution are your currently studying at?
• Whether you are an undergraduate/postgraduate
• Whether you are an international or home student.
• Year of study
• Subject of study
• Daytime phone number
• Email address
• Do you have any particular accessibility requirements when using websites?
• Are you currently looking for a graduate job?
• Are you interested in studying for a postgraduate course?
• A sentence or two about your career plans (if any) so far.
Recording: Please note that the sessions will be recorded for internal use at Graduate Prospects to allow us to improve the user experience of the website.
Graduate Prospects is working in partnership with SIGMA to undertake this research.