It’s great to see Nouse lists Careers at number 38 in its Top 50 Twitter follows @UniofYork, but we’re not that boring, honest.
Here’s 10 reasons why we’re at least, mildly exciting…
1) Volunteering opps galore – whether it’s helping kids in a local school or contributing to the Tour de France Cultural Festival, there’s lots on offer
2) Jobs! – log into Careers Gateway for part-time work, internships, and graduate jobs
3) New, improved updates to the Employability Tutorial – what could be more exciting than your future?
4) More appointments available – have a chat with our friendly staff
5) Careers events programme bursting at the seams – employer presentations, skills-building courses and lots more besides
6) New Careers Timeline – suggestions on what to do and when, right down to the week of each term of your University life
7) Social media aplenty – keep up-to-date with the latest news
8) Recruitment fairs – 3 (yes count ‘em) recruitment fairs with over 100 companies on campus
9) Fortnightly newsletter – right to your inbox. How easy can it get?
10) New-look Careers building with pictures and colours and everything.