E-Mail, LinkedIn, webform – How do you prefer to submit your online job application? What are your experiences when applying online? Share your views for a chance to win an iPad.
Potentialpark, a global recruitment research firm, is conducting a survey to gather feedback from students on the effectiveness of employer recruitment websites. The survey is anonymous and takes 15-20 minutes. It is independent and not sponsored by any company or organization. What’s in it for you?
1. The chance to win the latest iPad.
2. A significant discount on a subscription of 12 issues of Bloomberg Businessweek when you complete the survey.
3. You will shape the future of online recruitment so that it will become easier to find the right career opportunities and to apply for jobs online.
4. You will learn more about the latest trends in online recruitment and gain insights that will be valuable for your own career
5. As a thank you for your participation, Potentialpark will send you a digital international career guide (available mid-October).
Please follow this link to take part in the survey: http://survey.potentialpark.com/s3/otac2015
Potentialpark will publish the results in the media in the spring of 2015 and share them with Careers services and with survey respondents. Thanks for participating in this survey. And good luck with the draw for the iPad!