Find out what you really need to know to secure a high-level job or internship in the policy and corporate sectors. The Policy and Corporate Jobs Summit is designed for young leaders, graduates and those wanting to get into the corporate and policy sectors. Undergraduates are also invited to attend, in particular those interested in International Relations and Politics, as well as any other social science field.
The Policy and Corporate Jobs Summit will cover:
– What your CV has to look like- and what it has to say and not say
– How to write the perfect cover letter and cover email to get noticed;
– What high-level employers really expect their job applicants to be like but won’t say;
– When are the recruitment cycles and best times to get into these sectors;
– How to build a winning job or internship hunting strategy to secure an interview
– How to network at conferences and receptions.
There are only 20 seats available at this one time only conference. Registrations are made on a first come, first served basis.
For further information and to register go to: www.civitatis.eu/policyjobssummit