Date: Wednesday 11 March, 2015 – 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Venue: David Hume Tower, Lecture Theatre C, George Square, Edinburgh
Looking for an International Career in a fast-moving multi-cultural environment? Come to the European Union Careers Event on 11 March and hear about the breadth of careers open to graduates at European Union Institutions. Not only for aspiring policy officers, there are career paths for scientists, economists and communication officers. We are always looking for people who are ready to face challenges and make a difference for Europe.
The European Union Institutions offer an international career to ambitious and capable people. When you join us, you take the first step in a long-term career that could take you anywhere you want to go. Based in the heart of Europe, you will enjoy a fast-moving international environment and real responsibility from your first day. We’re here to serve 500 million people in 28 member states, so you can expect exceptional scope and scale – and the chance to make a real and lasting difference.
- Video Introduction by David Bearfield, Director of HR, EPSO (European Personnel Selection Office)
- EU Careers Presentation, what opportunities are available in the EU and how to apply. Presentation by Delyth Evans – Press and Communications Officer, EPSO (European Personnel Selection Office).
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office presentation, work of the FCO EU Staffing Unit and applying to the European Fast Stream. Presentation by Charlotte Sanderson – Senior EU Staffing Officer, FCO
- Question & Answer with the speakers.
- Skills Session – Helping you prepare for the EPSO Computer Based Tests & Assessment centre. Delivered by the EU Careers Ambassadors Skills Session.
Book your place now.