The Universities Business Challenge
- teams of up to 5 run realistic, simulated businesses
- competition runs October to March
- develop skills and add to your CV
- meet leading graduate employers
- cash prizes
The UBC is the UK’s longest established and most recognised simulation-based competitive challenge for undergraduates designed to develop employability and enterprise skills. Supported by the UK’s leading universities and graduate employers, more than 21,550 students have benefited from participating in the UBC Worldwide over the past 17 years. Find out more at http://www.ubcworldwide.com/ and enter by 31 May.
Entrepreneurs’ Boot Camp
Graduate Entrepreneurship Project
- Monday 29 June – Thursday 2 July
- at York St John University
- £95 per person (includes accommodation and food)
30 places – apply by Friday 29 May 2015 email@example.com 01904 323358
If you have an idea for a new venture, but need help getting it into shape, we can provide the expert advice you need to start. You will learn about the practical aspects of starting up, such as finance, marketing, business planning and sales, and benefit from one-to-one advice from professional advisers.