External events and news you might be interested in.
- Are you interested in a career in human rights law? Attend the event on Wednesday 21 October 1.30-6pm at Liberty Building, University of Leeds. To register for the event email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Holt Valuation Challenge starting on either 26 October or 9 November. For more details see: http://project-firefly.com/holtchallenge
- Police Now partners with Rare to attract more BME applicants to the National Graduate Leadership Development Programme. To apply to Rare, please visit www.rarerecruitment.co.uk/apply and apply by 28th October 2015. For more information, please contact Kieran Paul at email@example.com.
- Fast Stream Your Future is a free social mobility development programme for first year students who would like to apply for the Civil Service’s Early Diversity Internship Programme (EDIP). To find out more and to apply click the link or contact Rachael Gourley at firstname.lastname@example.org
- York Doctoral Symposium is taking place on Wednesday 28 October. There is a free lunch on the day and a 3-course banquet meal in the evening. Tickets can be reserved on Eventbrite. Symposium http://yds2015.eventbrite.co.uk/
- Win one of 15 sponsored return flights to China. For more details and to apply see: www.crccasia.com/news/win-one-of-15-sponsored-return-flights-to-china/
- Job Crowd found that for 19% of all graduates they surveyed, international opportunities was the factor that attracted them most to their company. Hospitality, Leisure & Tourism came out as the top sector for international opportunities.
- How to get the best graduate job will be held on Wednesday 21 October from 5pm – 6pm at room BB02 (Biology). For more details please visit https://www.facebook.com/brightfutures.york.5
OR email brightfutures@yusu,org
- MOOC (Mass open online course) – How to succeed at writing applications. Starts 26 Oct.