Interested in Marketing?
Don’t miss the Engine Group marketing communications grad scheme talk on Monday 23 November. A York graduate has won a place on this exceptional scheme every year for the past 3 years – can we make it 4 in a row? The Engine Group works with major global brands including Coca Cola, Toshiba, Disney, Unilever, B&Q, Sky and many many more.
Monday 23 Nov 2015 16:00 – 17:00 Location D/L/028, Hendrix Hall (Derwent)
More details on Careers Gateway – no need to book just turn up.
- Santandar Big Ideas challenge – can you help transform Santandar and win a share of the £20,000 prize fund? Register before 1 December to take part
- Interested in Healthcare Entrepreneurship? Students, postdocs and researchers can get involved in OneStart – a startup accelerator program for Life Science and Healthcare sector
- Australian and New Zealand University Open Day in Manchester, 20 November, London 21 November. Register now
- Postgraduate Studentships PhD Funding Fair, 1 December, London, Register now for a place
- CityLawLIVE (London, 11 Dec) and NationalLawLive (Manchester, 4 Dec) full day interactive conferences for those pursuing a career in the legal profession
- Your next internship could be anywhere in the world! The next round of Blind Applying is now open (closes 7 December) and gives you the chance to submit a CV to be considered by leading global companies who will pick the candidate that they think is the best match for their opportunity. Find out more today!