Fancy the chance of winning a bag full of Aldi goodies worth £25? Simply answer the questions below and like the ‘Aldi Recruitment at the University of York’ Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/aldiyork/ Winners will be drawn at random.
- What is the starting salary on the Aldi Graduate Scheme?
- How many weeks into the Graduate Scheme do you get your first week-long holiday?
- How many stages are there in the application for the graduate scheme?
- The Aldi Careers UK Facebook page made a post on January 11th stating what qualities they are looking for in students applying for their Industrial Placements. What were the qualities they stated?
- How much do those on Industrial Placements earn during their time at Aldi?
- ‘Aldi is the fastest-growing supermarket in the UK’ True or False?
Human Rights Lawyers Association Competition
The 4th Annual HRLA Judicial Review Competition is now open! The HRLA Young Lawyers’ Committee welcomes applications from law students across the UK who are interested in a career in human rights. Please see the attached flyer which includes the competition brief, rules and timetable. These details can also be viewed on the HRLA website http://www.hrla.org.uk/student-sub-committee/judicial-review-competition/2016-competition/.
The deadline for first round written submissions is 4pm Monday 22 February 2016.
JobTessio Japan Careers talk
11th February at 12:00pm
JobTessio Japan is holding a careers talk for Japanese and Japanese-speaking students who are interested in working in Japan after graduation! Register online
GradBoss Networking Event
18th February at 6:00pm
Hosted by Corecom Consulting in Leeds, this is an evening of talks from IT experts with backgrounds in software development and testing and data and business intelligence. The evening is aimed at students who are interested in pursuing an IT career and who would like to meet potential employers, get advice and insights into the industry.
Find out more and register for a free ticket online
Open day at Imagination Technologies
Wednesday 18th March 2016
Visit Imagination’s headquarters in Hertfordshire for an introduction to Imagination and a tour of the demo room. There will also be talks about the most popular technical areas to work in and an insight into their hardware and software development.
Apply online before 26th February and attach your CV and highlight why you would like to attend the open day.