External events and news you might be interested in
Fair and events
- Europe’s largest independent flight training exhibition, Sofitel Hotel, Terminal 5, Heathrow, 9 April 2016 10:00 – 16:30. For more dates and details see Pilot Careers Live
- British Exploring Society (Be) has a limited number of reduced cost spaces on their 2016 expedition to the Amazon. Applications close on Monday 14 March. Peruvian Amazon 3 week expedition, normally £4020, with bursary funding £2999. Peruvian Amazon 5 week expedition, normally £4670, with bursary funding £3650. To apply, visit the site and on the ‘How did you hear?’ on your application mark Amazon 16 on University email dropdown.
- The Grierson Trust DocLab is an all paid for training scheme for young people aged 18-25 who are interested in working in documentaries and/or factual programme making. Information with all details, including the application form can be found here: http://www.griersontrust.org/outreach/grierson-doclab-2016/ The closing date is 5pm Tues 29 March
The UK’s leading jobs fairs return to London’s Olympia on 9 & 10 October and Birmingham’s NEC on 6 & 7 November!
Meet recruiters from fantastic employers and discover: what graduate opportunities they have to offer, how to apply, and what they are looking for in a winning application.
The exhibition also offers you the chance to get expert careers advice, feedback on your CV and insider tips on assessment centres.
Book your free ticket today and receive the latest updates about what is going on!https://www.gradjobs.co.uk/recruitment-exhibitions
The British Franchise Exhibition will return to EventCity in Manchester on 19 & 20 June 2015. It is the only Franchise Exhibition in the North supported by the British Franchise Association (bfa) and is the ideal platform to discover everything you need to know about franchising!
Explore a wide range of franchise brands and get FREE professional advice from experts in the franchise industry! Click here for more details and to book your FREE tickets.
Are you interested in becoming a pilot? Find out everything you need to know at the Professional Flight Training Exhibition, London Heathrow – Sofitel T5, 25 April, 10am – 5pm. Meet the airlines and their pilots.
- All the career advice you need in one venue
- Life as a pilot – what to expect
Full details at Professional Flight Training Exhibition
FLYER Professional Flight Training Exhibition
Sat 14 April, 10am – 5pm, Sofitel Hotel – Terminal 5, London Heathrow Airport
Leading pilot training companies and experts from the UK, US and Europe will be present, including several universities to explain how to combine a university degree with pilot training. Guaranteed to inform and inspire on how to become an airline pilot
Discounted student tickets are available online (follow link to the LHR April 2014 event.)
The Fashion Network Careers Day gives students and graduates the opportunity to meet potential employers face-to-face. There will also be a programme of talks throughout the event.
Employers attending include:
- Orchard Recruitment
- Newstar Garments
- JD Sports Fashion
- Lavelle Division
- JD Williams
- Simple Be
All the pilot career advice you need in one place.